- Put CBD oil into your vagina.
2. Lay on your back and press on your womb through your belly with two fingers pushing down as hard as is comfortable and breath out. Hold your breath for 3 sec. Big breath in and release the hold on your womb. Repeat several times. It will re-focus the tension in your hips.
3. Go for a walk
5. Difficult periods are linked to blocked blood vessels in your uterus and so it’s working extra hard to push/contract the blood through it. After your period ends do a vaginal steam with just water or herbs for 10 minutes (Contact me if you want more info on how to do this safely)
6. Look into dietary things that cause inflammation (dairy, sugar, wheat, food dyes)
7. Take magnesium before/during your period (this is why we crave chocolate, but most chocolate has sugar/milk in it which increases inflammation and bad gut bacteria overgrowth)
8. Reduce your stress during the month, or find a better stress management solution (try my 5 Fantastic Fingers technique)
9 Switch from tampons or pads to a diva cup or free bleeding. Conventional menstrual products (tampax etc) have been bleached and will leach it into your vagina!!!! increasing the toxic load your body needs to dump every month.
10. Take at least an hour before/during your period to scream/cry/journal out anything you were upset about during the month.