The purpose of our podcast is to provide inspiration and actionable change to awakening mothers who are concerned about their children and family health.
You can assume that our audience is crunchy and new age, they are familiar with the basics of yoga, reiki, the dangers of conventional foods, smoothies, baby wearing, attachment parenting, chakra's, energy healing, and shadow work. Each in their own unique way.
As a guest you are invited to share your wisdom, tools or inspiring stories that will help conscious moms who are looking to create an ecstatic life for themselves, and improve their intimate relationships, as well as how they show up for their family.
I am looking experts in:
- Orgasmic Mindset, NLP, hypnosis, trance states, bliss hormones
- Healthy Eating, intermittent fasting, vegan, plant based or nutrition coaches who specialize in women and hormones
- Feminine Presence, tantra, alternative sexuality, how to have amazing sex as a parent/after kids, sensual empowerment, or orgasmic birth coaches/specialist
- Spiritual Awakening, shamanic trance, non ordinary reality experiences, psychedelic integration, Kundalini awakening stories (doesn't have to be your profession, but great stories are welcome!!!)
- Podcasters who currently reach a large audience of our ideal clients (women with kids 3-17, who are interested in spiritual awakening and run businesses working to make the world a better place)
- Not an expert but want to share your story? We sometimes interview people with inspiring mental health recovery stories, inspiring #metoo recovery stories, kundalini awakenings, and other mystical experiences. If you feel called to share, please book your spot and we will do it!
What You Get:
- I record, edit and upload your interview. (see some examples here)
- You can use this to promote ANYWHERE you want. Use it as a "fremium" product, or to share value.
- Pre-written promotion texts for email and social media so you can reach more of your ideal people, easier.
- Invite the Podcast audience to your upcoming offers, ecourses, webinars, etc.
- Inspire others to heal their wounds, not make common mistakes, and be a force for good in their lives.
Is there a cost?
NO! There is no monetary cost to do your interview.
If you have an affiliate program please let me know so we can setup appropriate links.
You can refer people to our affiliate program, the Joygasmic Life Membership (more about that later).
How to Get the Most Publicity Possible
- Use the pre-created promotion posts to promote.
- Share about your upcoming interview 2-7 times in the week before and after your scheduled post date.
- Continue to share/promote your interview on social media for 4 weeks after it goes live.
- Connect with other guests, offer to do a promotion exchange and get them to promote your interview.
- Email your list with our short, pre-created promo emails.
The Day Of Our Call
- Review your thoughts on any questions or themes that we had discussed talking about, as per the Calendly invitation.
- Share on social media about your excitement about the interview. Share your promo link!
- Setup your recording space. If you don't have a "normal" studio space, or you are on the road when we do our call, no worries. A phone propped up on your car dash (hey, some of our guests are really busy) works fine as long as it's in a spot that isn't going to fall and cause an issue!
- Detail check your background and your look. We do record the video for the Members Brain Training Series. If we are doing an audio only, just let me know when we start the call.
- Approve Zoom to use your mic/video. Likely this this should already be done.
- Use quality headphones for best audio recording quality and to avoid feedback. The little apple ones work well enough, and better mic setups are welcomed!
- Calls are 45-75 minutes long. If you have an appointment after, please let me know.
Book Your Interview Now