Watch the full Episode:https://elenaharderr.com/membership-home/podcast-membership
If you have been on the fence about whether you want to hospital birth or not listening to this podcast will probably get you over the fence and into the home birth or free birth category. I think that’s a good thing.
This podcast does contain some challenging topics. But please stick with it, it is absolutely worth it and it is really mind opening.
In the full Interview we talk about:
- the magic of the Anastasia ringing cedars series and how that plays into her birth philosophy.
- the challenges and long term traumatic effects on mother-baby bonding of circumcision,
- the horrors of induction and how this really undermines our ability to understand our own place in the world.
- the importance of conscious conception for pleasurable birth
- getting our carnal impulses under wraps to activate our creative power
- what is the origin of the satanic ritual abuse that shows up in hospital birth
- how women are missing the point when they bring vibrators in seeking a pleasurable birth vs physiological birth in its natural pleasures
Connect with Our Guest Expert
Jeanice Barcelo is a researcher, writer, educator, and activist and the author of three books including “Birth Trauma and the Dark Side of Modern Medicine”. In her birth trauma book, Jeanice offers a critical analysis of medical interventions during pregnancy childbirth and exposes systematic violence against mothers and infants during hospital birth. Through her writing, classes, and online interviews, Jeanice argues that medical violence is deliberate and methodical and reveals a decades long agenda to alter humanity by inflicting trauma on us at the earliest stages of our lives. Jeanice has lectured extensively on this and other topics and has created a curriculum designed to put an end to medical abuse and restore humanity’s capacity to love. She offers a 20-week parenting program, a six-hour series regarding the father’s role during the childbearing year, one-on-one pregnancy and parenting coaching, as well as sessions for birth trauma prevention and healing.
To learn more about Jeanice’s work, please visit http://www.BirthofaNewEarth.com
Other Potent Podacsts with Jeanice:
About Elena Harder
Elena Harder is on a mission to Nourish Mothers and create Bulletproof Moms. She started her awakening journey in 2010. Even with a challenging hospital birth, an abusive relationship, 7 years spent in crippling postpartum depression, self loathing and people pleasing. She never gave up hope on finding a way through. Her search for “mental health” led Elena to study Mindfulness, Spirituality, NLP, Theta Healing, Tantra, Optimal Nutrition, and Intermittent Fasting to find a way to finally recover her mind and joyful soul.
Now she works with other mothers to help them master the tools and skills that really work to remove their negative self talk, eliminate stress, heal their hearts, remove anxiety, fear, depression and be empowered to find their own Joygasmic Life.
Get the Free Joygasmic Birth eCourse at joygasm.me
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/joygasmic/message