Watch the full Episode: https://elenaharderr.com/membership-home/podcast-membership
In the full Interview we talk about:
- How exactly do we go about creating an embodiment practice?
- What are some of the pitfalls and places we can get stuck in terms of spiritual bypass mental bypass and cognitive bypass of those somatic states?
- Dealing with our emotions and reawakening to suppressed feelings and stories about places I’ve gotten stuck along the way.
- Hitting rock bottom with grief, and the true meaning of joy.
- How her personal journey over the last year and a half with many, many losses, cracked her open to the power and the beauty of grief
- How the Buddhist and tantric philosophies really impact and support opening to love through challenge
- The importance of transforming our personal stories as mothers so that we can be conscious parents for our children
- Our responsibility to stop those lines of trauma and abuse.
- Neglect and its role and its devastating effects upon the psyche of young children.
- Cortisol in the body as as babies and how that impacts our capacity to be peaceful adults as well.Connect with Our Guest Expert
Diana is a visionary heart leader with a gift for awakening women to realign and create inner wealth, better health and a deeper purpose in their lives. Through her transformational coaching, she creates heart safe and resonant communities while helping her clients to unwind their nervous system and trust in the perfection of their lives as they return to their own authentic loving states of joy. Once they can move beyond their conditioning, their tension and their limiting beliefs, they begin to relax into the perfection of their lives and go from a state of trying to survive to one where they truly can “Re-Align to Thrive.
About Elena Harder
Elena Harder is on a mission to Nourish Mothers and create Bulletproof Moms. She started her awakening journey in 2010. Even with a challenging hospital birth, an abusive relationship, 7 years spent in crippling postpartum depression, self loathing and people pleasing. She never gave up hope on finding a way through. Her search for “mental health” led Elena to study Mindfulness, Spirituality, NLP, Theta Healing, Tantra, Optimal Nutrition, and Intermittent Fasting to find a way to finally recover her mind and joyful soul.
Now she works with other mothers to help them master the tools and skills that really work to remove their negative self talk, eliminate stress, heal their hearts, remove anxiety, fear, depression and be empowered to find their own Joygasmic Life.
- Get the Free Joygasmic Birth eCourse at joygasm.me
- Website: ElenaHarderR.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Joygasm8
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/JoygasmHarder
- Huge Thank you to SONNY for our Intro-Outro Song https://open.spotify.com/artist/7woO5xoM5KGReQEEqdexGj
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/joygasmic/message