Are you the woman who has filled her freezer with meals and has no meal train planned? Who says no to offers of help because “you’ve got it” In this mini episode, Hope and I talk about the roots of Independance as a Trauma Response and what you can do about it Postpartum.
Watch the full Episode: https://elenaharderr.com/membership-home/podcast-membership
In the full Interview we talk about:
- Her story and how she got into doing postpartum work
- Why it’s so important to prioritize our own needs as mothers,
- The things that you need to put on your baby registry that you would never guess if you hadn’t listened to this podcast.
- How we can balance our nervous system for postpartum health
- Why we have a lack of support from our mothers and grandmothers around postpartum
- Our role as conscious mothers in undoing ancestral trauma
- The village of support and how to create a community around you
- Strategies for eliminating sleep deprivation
- The importance of body work for sanity as mother
Connect with Our Guest Expert
Hope Corbin is a survivor of intense postpartum illness with symptoms of insomnia, anxiety, depression and rage. She is currently thriving and well at 4 years postpartum, and mother of a creative energetic expressive son. On her journey to regaining her health, she has studied and researched traditional postpartum practices, along with holistic women’s wellness wisdom.
As a Postpartum Educator, Care Provider, and Wellness Coach, her passion is supporting mother’s and their families to feel prepared for, empowered, knowledgable, held and cared for on their postpartum journey. She wants to offer hope to anyone who is scared of or is struggling with their physical and mental health postpartum.
- Instagram and Facebook: @motherthemotherproject
- Website: http://motherthemother.ca
- Free 5 Things You Need on Your Baby Registry pdf: https://www.motherthemother.ca/5-things-you-need
- Healthy Happy Parents E-course: https://www.motherthemother.ca/happy-healthy-parents-program
- THRIVE! – mother’s postpartum wellness program: https://www.motherthemother.ca/thrive-mothers-wellness-program
About Elena Harder
Elena Harder is on a mission to Nourish Mothers and create Bulletproof Moms. She started her awakening journey in 2010. Even with a challenging hospital birth, an abusive relationship, 7 years spent in crippling postpartum depression, self loathing and people pleasing. She never gave up hope on finding a way through. Her search for “mental health” led Elena to study Mindfulness, Spirituality, NLP, Theta Healing, Tantra, Optimal Nutrition, and Intermittent Fasting to find a way to finally recover her mind and joyful soul.
Now she works with other mothers to help them master the tools and skills that really work to remove their negative self talk, eliminate stress, heal their hearts, remove anxiety, fear, depression and be empowered to find their own Joygasmic Life.
- Get the Free Joygasmic Birth eCourse at joygasm.me
- Website: ElenaHarderR.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Joygasm8
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/JoygasmHarder
- Huge Thank you to SONNY for our Intro-Outro Song https://open.spotify.com/artist/7woO5xoM5KGReQEEqdexGj
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/joygasmic/message