Plant-based nutrition for women and families doesn't have to be hard or complex at all. ~ Holly Booker
Holly is a retired paramedic and now a registered holistic health and nutrition counsellor.
She specializes in helping people shed excess weight through creating sustainable lifestyle changes such as eating more plant-based foods, reducing stress, and improving sleep.
She helps them to feel confident and good in their skin and to learn how to develop longterm habits that support both their health and wellbeing.
Holly is also a mum to a spirited four year old and works extensively with families to help overcome common mealtime and food struggles so that parents can be confident that their children are getting the nutrition that they need to thrive.
This is for you if:
- mealtime feels like a nightmare, every single day
- struggle with loosing weight and keeping it off
- struggle with overwhelm and not knowing how to ensure their kids are getting the nutrition they need
What Will You Learn?
- confidence to know you are feeding your kids health and nutritious things they love to eat
- relief from your own health issues
- sustained health for you and your family
How do listeners get a hold of you?
Free FB group Plant-Based Weight Loss & Holistic Health With Holly https://www.facebook.com/groups/PlantBasedWeightLossAndHealthWithHolly/