Join Our Community to Watch to the Full Episode & Get Bonus Content at https://elenaharderr.com/membership-home/podcast-membership
In the full episode of this inspiring podcast Naailah shares her story of an orgasmic hospital birth and her journey to get there even through an abusive relationship. She shares honestly about how even when everything is not perfect, claiming your fierce protective mama bear energy and connecting with the support (inner and outer) that you need can bring about incredible births.
- Creating compassion for the abusers in abusive relationships,
- Claiming our power back by realizing how we participated in the situation of abuse
- The power of acupuncture to start labor,
- how her dreams predicted her birthday of her daughter,
- The importance of not having people talk to you during labor.
- the altered space and how it helps to handle labor contractions.
- How the cervical checks were more painful than the rest of her birth experience,
- Why it’s so important to listen to your body instead of doctors when it comes time to pushing.
- How even if the doula looks like she’s not doing anything, she’s impacting the birth space with love.
- The link between the lymphatic system bras and breast cancer.
- The journey of going from being the lady who hides in the locker room to the lady who skinny lips with friends.
- Having an orgasmic birth without having an orgasm.
Connect with Our Guest Expert Naailah Auladin
- Insta: @allonthetabletalkshow – https://www.instagram.com/allonthetabletalkshow/
- Facebook: Naailah Auladin https://www.facebook.com/505861371/
- Connect with Martin (Naailah’s Bodywork/Healer colaborator) https://www.beaudoinbodywork.com/
About Elena Harder
Elena Harder is on a mission to Nourish Mothers and create Bulletproof Moms. She started her awakening journey when she conceived her son in 2010. A challenging hospital birth lead to an abusive relationship and then 7 years spent in crippling postpartum depression, self loathing and people pleasing. She never gave up hope on finding a way through. Her search for “mental health” led Elena to study Mindfulness, Spirituality, NLP, Theta Healing, Tantra, Optimal Nutrition, and Intermittent Fasting to find a way to finally recover her mind and joyful soul.
Now she works with other mothers to help them master the tools and skills that really work to remove their negative self talk, eliminate stress, heal their hearts, and remove anxiety, fear and depression. She believes that by sharing vulnerable stories, and hard earned wisdom, others don’t need to make the same mistakes, can move from suffering to joy much faster, and be empowered to find their own Joygasmic Life.
- Get the Free Joygasmic Birth eCourse at https://joygasm.me
- Website: https://ElenaHarderR.com
- Facebook: https://Facebook.com/Joygasm8
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/JoygasmHarder
- Purchase the Ignite Female Changemakers Book https://elenaharderr.com/ignite-book/
- Clean Your Guts From Glyphosate in 90 Days (Get $50 off using this link https://ishoppurium.com?prods=4422200623176:1&giftcard=joygasm)
Huge Thank you to SONNY for our Intro-Outro Song https://open.spotify.com/artist/7woO5xoM5KGReQEEqdexGj
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/joygasmic/message