1. The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only. This website is for personal development, natural healing of the mind, spirit, soul and personal self-help healing. All destinations in the orgasmic birth path are fully your choice to choose and not in anyway are we influencing you to change anything about your path except by supporting your personal healing journey to happiness.
2. None of our classes, programs or sessions offer medical advice, treat or prescribe. Viewers should make their own independent inquiries and judgments before acting on any information it contains.
3. The website and its owners or agents are not entering a professional relationship with the viewer at all in any way. Nor should the information provided be used as a substitute for needed health care from a licensed health or mental health professional. We encourage all to seek medical assistance for any personal concerns.
4. The practices shared here are not overseen by any regulated medical practice or a practice that diagnoses or treats illnesses of body or mind, though it may be a complement to such practices. We do not claim to diagnose or treat illnesses of body or mind, as these approaches simply help to target blocked energy patterns in the body and in the brain to optimize the person’s well-being, soul path, and spiritual journey.
5. Spiritual Healing and Energy modalities are considered experimental by most members of the medical profession at large.
6. Any exploration of one’s life journeys from past or current situations or difficulties — or any and all other personal development approaches —may bring forward or arise such memories or emotions to surface. While these may be stepping stones on the path of spiritual revelation and personal development, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
7. Although the workshops, classes or certifications presented on this website are viewed as non-invasive interventions, any modality that frees energies that have been blocked may and could cause mild reactions such as nausea, headaches, or temporary body pains as the energies begin to move and reset themselves. While such reactions should be noted and common-sense assessments made, they often indicate that the procedures are working and benefits will persist after the discomfort has passed as little as 24 to 72 hours.
8. The viewer of this website assumes any and all risks associated with using information it contains, agreeing to hold harmless Elena Harder, EvolvingHumanity by Design, Joygasm its owners, board members, employees, agents, and/or volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage, and/or injury that may occur out of the use of this website.
9. We will add your email address to our list to be able to send you updates.
Please unsubscribe if you don’t agree.
10. ElenaHarderr.com and it’s owner/manager is in no way responsible or liable for the relationships formed through this site and holds no liability for the birth outcomes.